Master's Men - Cuba
**This trip is for members of Southeast's Master's Men.
For more information, feel free to contact:
Team Leader | Bob Drane | [email protected]
Please send completed forms and 2 photocopies of your passport to:
Southeast Christian Church
920 Blankenbaker Parkway
Louisville, KY 40243-1845
email: [email protected]
|$100.00||Non-refundable deposit at time of application|
|$1,100.00||1/2 Trip Cost | Must be received in order to purchase airline ticket/serve on the trip. Due 10/30/2019|
|$2,200.00||Trip Balance | Must be received in order to serve on the trip. Due 1/8/2020|
1st Team Meeting Required
Meet your team. Receive an overview of the trip. Receive fundraising information. Begin praying for the trip.
SCC Mission Trip Team Covenant Required
Valid Passport | 2 copies Required
Adult Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (18 & older) Required
Print, sign and return to Southeast Missions as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years, you may already have this on file.
Confidential Volunteer Application for Adult | Background Check (18 & older) Required
If you currently do not have an approved application on file with SCC - please print, complete and return to Southeast Missions as soon as possible.
Cuba Visa Form Required
This form MUST BE TYPED. Please DO NOT hand write.
If you do not have a passport, please leave the passport information blank at this time.
Cuba OFAC form Required
Please only sign and date the highlighted areas. This is a required form from our accounting department and must be turned in one month before your trip departs.
- Complete online application and $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Two photocopies of your passport and all required forms turned in by the deadlines.
- Valid Passport – the expiration date on your passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of the trip.
- Immunizations – Southeast Missions supports the recommendations of the CDC. Please consult the CDC website at cdc.gov and your family physician.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Adhere to the Team Covenant at all times. *see Forms tab
- Attend all Team Meetings.
- Trip cost does not include your passport, immunizations, spending money and food/drinks in airports.
- Southeast Christian Church Master's Men ONLY.
- Discuss with your family.
- Submit 2 photocopies of your passport and all required forms.
- Start the process for obtaining or renewing your passport as soon as possible, if you do not have one.
- Obtain immunizations and medications as advised by your doctor. Southeast Missions supports the recommendations of the Center of Disease Control www.cdc.gov/travel.