Master's Men - Cuba
- Jan 8 2020 - Jan 15 2020
- Havana, CU
- Southeast Christian
**This trip is for members of Southeast's Master's Men.
For more information, feel free to contact:
Team Leader | Bob Drane | [email protected]
Please send completed forms and 2 photocopies of your passport to:
Southeast Christian Church
920 Blankenbaker Parkway
Louisville, KY 40243-1845
email: [email protected]
Stories Tell your story
Cost: $2,200.00 due 1/8/2020
Application Fee: $100.00
|Non-refundable deposit at time of application||$100.00|
|1/2 Trip Cost | Must be received in order to purchase airline ticket/serve on the trip.||$1,100.00||10/30/2019|
|Trip Balance | Must be received in order to serve on the trip.||$2,200.00||1/8/2020|
|1st Team Meeting||Meet your team. Receive an overview of the trip. Receive fundraising information. Begin praying for the trip.||TBD||TBD||Yes|
|SCC Mission Trip Team Covenant||Required|
|Valid Passport | 2 copies||Please read.||Required|
|Adult Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (18 & older)||Print, sign and return to Southeast Missions as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years, you may already have this on file.||Required|
|Confidential Volunteer Application for Adult | Background Check (18 & older)||If you currently do not have an approved application on file with SCC - please print, complete and return to Southeast Missions as soon as possible.||Required|
|Cuba Visa Form||This form MUST BE TYPED. Please DO NOT hand write.
If you do not have a passport, please leave the passport information blank at this time.
|Cuba OFAC form||Please only sign and date the highlighted areas. This is a required form from our accounting department and must be turned in one month before your trip departs.||12/8/2019||Required|
- Complete online application and $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Two photocopies of your passport and all required forms turned in by the deadlines.
- Valid Passport – the expiration date on your passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of the trip.
- Immunizations – Southeast Missions supports the recommendations of the CDC. Please consult the CDC website at cdc.gov and your family physician.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Adhere to the Team Covenant at all times. *see Forms tab
- Attend all Team Meetings.
- Trip cost does not include your passport, immunizations, spending money and food/drinks in airports.
- Southeast Christian Church Master's Men ONLY.
- Discuss with your family.
- Submit 2 photocopies of your passport and all required forms.
- Start the process for obtaining or renewing your passport as soon as possible, if you do not have one.
- Obtain immunizations and medications as advised by your doctor. Southeast Missions supports the recommendations of the Center of Disease Control www.cdc.gov/travel.