Haiti OC High School # 2
- Jul 20 2016 - Jul 27 2016
- Kabik, HT
- Southeast Christian
A trip to the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere in an effort to partner with the the work of the local church and The Hope Project. The team will serve the community of Kabik, Haiti - the Hope Project Orphan Home and share the hope of Christ.
For more information, feel free to contact the Oldham County High School Ministry:
Brent Bramer | [email protected] | 502-873-1108
Ben Sullivan | [email protected] | 502-873-1109
Please send completed forms and 2 photocopies of your passport to:
Southeast Christian Church
920 Blankenbaker Parkway
Louisville, KY 40243-1845
email: [email protected]
Stories Tell your story
Cost: $1,800.00 due 7/7/2016
Application Fee: $100.00
|Non-refundable deposit at time of application||$100.00|
|1/2 Trip Cost | Must be received in order to purchase airline ticket/serve on the trip.||$900.00||4/20/2016|
|Trip Balance | Must be received in order to serve on the trip.||$1,800.00||7/7/2016|
|1st Team Meeting||Meet your team. Receive an overview of the trip. Receive fundraising information. Begin praying for the trip.||TBD||Jan 24 2016 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM EST||Yes|
|Haiti 2 Meeting||
make sure to attend. bring forms if you haven't already submitted them.
we'll cover fundraising. culture of Haiti. expectations and prayer
|Oldham Campus Office Area||Feb 28 2016 10:10 AM - 11:30 PM EST||Yes|
This is mandatory for all trip participants.
Arrive at 6pm to Camp Crestwood.
Please bring bedding - a journal, pen, and bible.
dinner will be provided Friday night, breakfast Saturday morning.
Departure at 10.30am Saturday Morning.
|CAMP CRESTWOOD 7206 Clore Ln, Crestwood, KY 40014||Apr 15 2016 6:00 PM - Apr 16 2016 10:30 AM EDT||Yes|
|Haiti 2 Meeting||Oldham Campus Office Area||May 15 2016 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM EDT||Yes|
|Haiti 2 Meeting||
VBS planning. Trip details. Prayer.
|Crestwood Campus 514.||Jun 8 2016 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT||Yes|
|HAITI 2: LAST MEETING||
final meeting before we leave for Haiti, parents are invited!
we'll cover final details, packing plans and tips, and pray together!
|514 student worship center||Jul 17 2016 1:45 PM - 2:45 PM EDT||Yes|
|Short-term Mission Trip Policies and Procedures||Please read.|
|SCC Mission Trip Team Covenant||Please read.|
|Adult Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (18 & older)||Print, sign and return to Southeast Missions as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years, you may already have this on file.||2/10/2016||Required|
|Confidential Volunteer Application for Adult | Background Check (18 & older)||If you currently do not have an approved application on file with SCC - please print, complete and return to Southeast Missions as soon as possible.||2/10/2016||Required|
|Minor Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (under 18)||Print, sign and return to Southeast Missions as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years, you may already have this on file.||2/10/2016||Required|
|Confidential Volunteer Application for Minor (Ages 9-17) | Background Check||If you currently do not have an approved application on file with SCC - please print, complete and return to Southeast Missions as soon as possible.||2/10/2016||Required|
|Valid Passport | 2 copies||Please read.||2/10/2016||Required|
|Medical Care Power of Attorney (Minor - under 18)||This form must be notarized. Please make sure the notary uses the raised seal when notarizing this form. The trip dates may include a few extra days before and after the actual trip dates to allow for possible change in travel.||2/10/2016||Required|
|Parent or Legal Guardian Authorization Letter for Airline Travel (under 18)||This form must be notarized. Please make sure the notary uses the raised seal when notarizing this form. If you do not have a passport yet, just leave that information blank. For the trip leader information, it is ok to just fill in the Trip Leader’s name and leave the rest blank.||2/10/2016||Required|
- Complete online application and $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Two photocopies of your passport and all required forms turned in by the deadlines.
- Valid Passport – the expiration date on your passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of the trip.
- Immunizations – Southeast Missions supports the recommendations of the CDC. Please consult the CDC website at cdc.gov and your family physician.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Adhere to the Team Covenant at all times. *see Forms tab
- Attend all Team Meetings and Mandatory Retreat.
- Trip cost does not include your passport, immunizations, spending money and food/drinks in airports.
- OC HSM students only who have completed the required essay.
- Discuss with your family.
- Submit 2 photocopies of your passport and all required forms.
- Start the process for obtaining or renewing your passport as soon as possible, if you do not have one.
- Obtain immunizations and medications as advised by your doctor. Southeast Missions supports the recommendations of the Center of Disease Control www.cdc.gov/travel.