Elizabethtown Family Trip - Ability Lake Party (ages 8+)
- Jun 21 2019 - Jun 23 2019
- Knoxville, TN
- Southeast Christian
Families from our E-Town Campus are invited on this opportunity to love and encourage the residents and staff of Ability Ministry. The team will create a fun day of activities at a nearby state park to provide a memorable experience for Ability residents. Activities will include a cookout, pontoon rides, crafts, games and fellowship on Saturday, followed by worship on Sunday.
- Encourage the staff and residents
- Organize a day of food, boat rides, activities and fun!
- Make lasting impressions of Jesus on the residents through our interaction and love
- This trip is for families with children ages 8 and over who are looking for an opportunity to serve together.
- The residents of Ability Ministry are all high-functioning adults and are very welcoming and loving.
- All team members ages 9 and over will be required to have 6-month attendance verification and complete a Volunteer Application and Missions Release prior to leaving for this trip (unless already completed.) Adult will also need to have completed our online Ministry Safe Training.
- Families will be responsible for their own travel.
Trip Leaders | Michael & Jill Kast | MKast@secc.org | 270.506.4635
Missions Contact | Crystal Terry | CTerry@secc.org | 502-253-8006
Please send completed forms to:
Southeast Christian Church
920 Blankenbaker Parkway
Louisville, KY 40243-1845
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $50.00
|Non-refundable deposit at time of application||$50.00|
|1/2 Trip Cost | Must be received in order to purchase airline ticket/serve on the trip.||$50.00||5/10/2019|
|Trip Balance | Must be received in order to serve on the trip.||$50.00||6/8/2019|
|Mandatory 1st Team Meeting||Meet your team. Receive an overview of the trip. Receive fundraising information. Begin praying for the trip. This meeting generally occurs within two weeks after the application deadline.||E-Town Campus - time and location TBD||Apr 21 2019 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM EDT||Yes|
|Mandatory Retreat||This is mandatory for all trip participants and usually occurs 4 weeks prior to the trip departure date. You will participate in team building activities, review the team handbook, receive travel information, etc. Attendance is required in order to serve on this trip.||E-Town Campus - time and location TBD (lunch included)||Jun 8 2019 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM EDT||Yes|
|Southeast Mission Trip FAQ||Please read.|
|SCC Mission Trip Team Covenant||Please read. You will be asked to sign a copy of this at a later date.|
|Adult Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (18 & older)||Print, sign and return to CTerry@secc.org as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years, you may already have this on file.||4/12/2019||Required|
|Confidential Volunteer Application for Adult | Background Check||All trip participants 18 years and older must have an approved Southeast Confidential Volunteer Application on file. This form includes a background check and completion of the MinistrySafe Online Training.
If you do not have one on file, it is preferred that you complete this form electronically. Please contact Crystal Terry at CTerry@secc.org.
If you are unable to complete the form electronically, please print the PDF, complete , and return your form to Crystal Terry at CTerry@secc.org as soon as possible.
|Minor (Ages 9-17)- Confidential Volunteer Application||If you currently do not have an approved volunteer application on file with SCC, please print, complete and return to CTerry@secc.org as soon as possible.
|Minor Release and Indemnification Agreement (Ages 9-17)||Print, sign and return to CTerry@secc.org as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years, you may already have this on file.||4/12/2019||Required|
- Complete online application and $50 non-refundable deposit.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork by the application deadline. | See Forms tab.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Adhere to the Team Covenant at all times. | See Forms tab
- Attend ALL Team Meetings and Mandatory Retreat.
- Trip cost does not include your spending money and food/drinks in airports.
- Must be 8 years or older.
- Must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least 6 months with verifiable attendance/participation.
- Discuss with your family.
- Submit all required paperwork by the application deadline.
16 spots left
50 days left
Apr 12 2019
11:59 PM EDT