Cookson Hills Fall Jamboree
- Oct 17 2019 - Oct 21 2019
- Kansas, OK
- Southeast Christian
A group from Southeast will partner with Cookson Hills, a ranch-like residential facility for at-risk children and teens. Our team will set up and host a Fall Jamboree. This event serves as a strengthening and bonding experience for the Cookson families and is a great way to love and build confidence in each student through teamwork and healthy competition. This is a great opportunity for men and women who have a desire to serve, encourage and help build confidence in students who have had a difficult life.
Serve Cookson Hills by:
- Providing a fun, exciting and encouraging event
- Providing an opportunity for the staff and students to bond
- Developing healthy relationships with students with the purpose of sharing Christ in a fresh new way
The students of Cookson Hills have come from troubled backgrounds. All team members will be required to complete a background assessment and online Ministry Safe Training prior to leaving for this trip.
Please send completed forms to:
Southeast Christian Church
920 Blankenbaker Parkway
Louisville, KY 40243-1845
email: [email protected]
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $50.00
|Non-refundable deposit at time of application||$50.00|
|1/2 Trip Cost | Must be received in order to purchase airline ticket/serve on the trip.||$225.00||8/30/2019|
|Trip Balance | Must be received in order to serve on the trip.||$225.00||9/28/2019|
|Mandatory 1st Team Meeting||Meet your team. Receive an overview of the trip. Receive fundraising information. Begin praying for the trip. This meeting generally occurs within two weeks after the application deadline.||Blankenbaker Campus, Fellowship Hall Room 109||Jul 25 2019 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM EDT||Yes|
|Mandatory Retreat||This is mandatory for all trip participants and usually occurs 4 weeks prior to the trip departure date. You will participate in team building activities, review the team handbook, receive travel information, etc. Attendance is required in order to serve on this trip.||Blankenbaker Campus, Fellowship Hall 109||Sep 28 2019 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM EDT||Yes|
|Southeast Mission Trip FAQ||Please read.|
|SCC Mission Trip Team Covenant||Please read. You will be asked to sign a copy of this at a later date.||9/28/2019||Required|
|Adult Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (18 & older)||Print, sign and return to [email protected] as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years, you may already have this on file.||8/30/2019||Required|
|Confidential Volunteer Application for Adult | Background Check||All trip participants 18 years and older must have an approved Southeast Confidential Volunteer Application on file. This form includes a background check and completion of the MinistrySafe Online Training.
If you do not have one on file, it is preferred that you complete this form electronically. Please contact Crystal Terry at [email protected]
If you are unable to complete the form electronically, please print the PDF, complete , and return your form to Crystal Terry at [email protected] as soon as possible.
|Cookson Hills Release Form||Please sign and return to your trip leader or to Crystal Terry at:
920 Blankenbaker Pkwy.
Louisville, KY 40243
- Complete online application and $50 non-refundable deposit.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork by the application deadline. | See Forms tab.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Adhere to the Team Covenant at all times. | See Forms tab
- Attend ALL Team Meetings and Mandatory Retreat.
- Trip cost does not include your spending money and food/drinks in airports.
- Must be 18 years or older (ages 13-17 if accompanied by a parent.)
- Must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least 6 months with verifiable attendance/participation.
- Discuss with your family.
- Submit all required paperwork by the application deadline.