UK - CSF January Meal
All trip participants must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least 6 months with verifiable attendance/participation and must have completed a Volunteer Application, Missions Release and online Ministry Safe Training (18 and older).
It’s been said that food is often the easiest way into a college student’s heart. Southeast and Christian Student Fellowship at UK are teaming up to fulfill this adage by providing free monthly meals that will attract UK students to CSF events on campus. You can join the team to take part in providing the food for these students which could very well lead to their hearing the gospel for the first time!
Serve Christian Student Fellowship at UK by:
- Cooking and serving a meal for the students at UK
- Helping to create an attractive and welcoming atmosphere
- Attending the Thursday night worship service called Synergy
- Encouraging the staff and student leaders
Please send completed forms to:
Southeast Christian Church
ATTN: Crystal Terry
920 Blankenbaker Parkway
Louisville, KY 40243-1845
email: [email protected]
Jan 19 2020
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM EST
Mandatory Team Meeting Required
Meet your team. Receive an overview of the trip. Begin praying for the trip. This meeting generally occurs within one-two weeks after the application deadline.
Adult Release and Indemnity Agreement (18 & older) Required
Print, sign and return to [email protected] as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years, you may already have this on file.
Adult (Ages 18 & up) - Confidential Volunteer Application 2018 Required
All trip participants 18 years and older must have an approved Southeast Confidential Volunteer Application on file. This form includes a background check and completion of the MinistrySafe Online Training.
If you do not have one on file, it is preferred that you complete this form electronically. Please contact Crystal Terry at [email protected]
If you are unable to complete the form electronically, please print the PDF, complete , and return your form to Crystal Terry at [email protected] as soon as possible.
Minor (Ages 9-17) - Confidential Volunteer Application Required
If you currently do not have an approved volunteer application on file with SCC, please print, complete and return to [email protected] as soon as possible.
- Turn in all required forms by the deadline.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Adhere to the Team Covenant at all times. *see Forms tab
- Attend team meeting.
- Must be 13 years or older.
- Must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least 6 months with verifiable attendance/participation.
- Discuss with your family.
- Submit all required forms by the application deadline.