2022 Southwest Crossroads WKY Fall Trip
All trip participants must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least six months with verifiable attendance and participation. For questions regarding Southeast mission trips, please click the link below to the Q & A.
This team will join with Crossroads Mission, a Southeast-supported mission partner, for 4 days of service in Western KY. You will work with a professional project manager to make a difference for affected families and communities in the area.
- Basic remodeling and/or construction skills a plus
- Must be 18+
- Offer a spirit-focused, service-oriented, team-building experience
- Serve alongside the church/s and SCC partner Crossroads
- Bond with fellow church members as you share the common goal of spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ through service
Trip Leader | Aaron Troutman 502-938-9951
Please upload or send completed forms to:
Southeast Christian Church
920 Blankenbaker Parkway
Louisville, KY 40243-1845
Aaron Troutman-SCC Southwest Campus
|$25.00||Non-refundable deposit at time of application|
|$0.00||1/2 Trip Cost | Must be received in order to purchase airline ticket/serve on the trip.|
|$0.00||Trip Balance | Must be received in order to serve on the trip.|
- Complete online application and $25 non-refundable deposit.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork by the deadline. See checklist for outstanding paperwork.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Adhere to the Team Covenant at all times.
- Attend ALL team meetings.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least 6 months with verifiable attendance/participation.
- Must be physically able to participate in all aspects of the trip.
- Discuss with your family.
- Upload or submit all required forms by the deadline.