Poland - Proem Road to Jerusalem
Join Southeast partner PROEM Ministries, as they present the story of Jesus' death and resurrection in the production, Road to Jerusalem. During Easter, in a 14th century castle built by the Polish King Kazimierz the Great in Inowlodz, thousands will come to participate in this interactive evangelistic outreach as the Passion Week is portrayed. Trip members will serve alongside Proem staff to help with costumes, move and construct sets, and act as extras in the drama. Adults may apply, and teens ages 13 and up may apply only if a parent is also attending the trip.
Per PROEM, as of 12/9/2021 Poland's COVID regulations necessitate trip participants ages 13+ have proof of COVID vaccination, or if they had been infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus (so-called convalescents),no later than 6 months before the day of crossing the Polish border, they must present a document from a physician confirming that they had indeed been infected, issued in Polish or English. All participants must also provide documentation of a negative COVID test result taken within 48 hours of entering Poland. For more information go to the following link: Poland's Covid-19 entry restrictions and quarantine requirements for nationals of the United States and Canada. Please note that these restrictions are subject to change.
All participants must be able to do physical work lifting and moving sets.
*Due to insurance company policies, the trip costs are higher for persons traveling internationally who are age 75 - 85. Please contact the Missions Ministry for pricing information if you are over age 75.
|$100.00||Non-refundable deposit at time of application|
|$1,200.00||1/2 Trip Cost | Must be received in order to purchase airline ticket/serve on the trip. Due 2/16/2022|
|$1,200.00||Trip Balance | Must be received in order to serve on the trip. Due 3/27/2022|
Proem Adult Release Required
Required for all adults. Please complete and send a PDF copy to [email protected]
Proem Minor Release Required
Required for those under age 18. Please complete and email a PDF of this form to [email protected]
Minor - Parent Signed High Risk Release Form Required
Both parent and minor must fill out this release.
Team Covenant Required
Adult High Risk Release - Self Paying Required
Adult High Risk Release - Employee Required
- Complete online application and $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Complete all required forms and releases on Service Reef; the Southeast Volunteer Application: and Ministry Safe Course by the deadlines set.
- Valid Passport – the expiration date on your passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of the trip, and you must have sufficient blank entry/exit pages.
- COVID vaccinations must be completed at least 2 weeks prior to the trip start date as required by the government of Poland.
- Per entry requirements, trip members must pay for and obtain PCR COVID testing within 48 hours of arrival in Poland, and must present a printed copy of their negative result.
- Each team member must complete the contact tracing form at the following link before entry into Poland. https://aplikacje.gov.pl/app/klp/#/home
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Adhere to the Team Covenant at all times. *see Sign Now form.
- Attend all team meetings and mandatory retreat.
- NOTE: Trip cost does not include your passport, immunizations, required COVID testing prior to the trip, costume cost, spending money or food/drinks in airports.
- Must be 18 years or older and physically able to lift and move sets. Teens, ages 13 and older, may join the team if accompanied by parent and will actively participate in tasks..
- Due to insurance company policies, the trip costs are higher for persons traveling internationally who are age 75 - 85. Please contact the missions department for pricing information if you are over age 75.
- IMPORTANT: COVID vaccinations are required for all trip members ages 13 and older by the government of Poland for immediate entry into the country.
- Discuss with your family.
- Start the process for obtaining or renewing your passport as soon as possible, if you do not have one. State department recommends allowing 12 weeks for processing.
- Upload your passport copy to your Service Reef profile and email copy of passport and vaccination card to Ruth LeMaster at [email protected]
- Please consult your personal physician to make sure you are current with all required immunizations per www.cdc.gov/travel.
- Schedule your COVID-19 PCR test no more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled time of arrival in Poland.
- Complete the PROEM form required for adults or minors and email the completed PDF to Ruth LeMaster at [email protected] See Forms.