Poland - Fishart Camp - July 29-Aug 7, 2022
Join Southeast partner PROEM Ministries in Poland as they reach out to kids ages 7-12 at the July 29 - August 7, 2022 Fishart Creative Arts Camp. This team will be helping to run this camp so PROEM staff can be freed up to meet the ongoing needs of Ukrainian refugees. This camp focuses on photography, video, graphic design, dance, music, worship, guitar lessons etc... If you are someone who is talented in the arts, loves being active and has a heart for elementary through early middle school aged youth, please apply. Trip members may also be helping in other areas of the camp, such kitchen & dining hall clean up, building relationships with youth, leading activities, workshops, crafts and sports, monitoring the climbing wall, helping with Zako horse ranch, donation sorting, and refugee assistance if needed. While in Poland, you will be challenged and encouraged in your relationship with Christ, by focusing on PROEM's ministry vision to connect people to the hope and freedom found in Jesus.
As of March 28, 2022, Poland has dropped COVID restrictions and vaccination mandates for entry, but please be aware that this is subject to change.
1) Trip members must be members of Southeast Christian church or have verifiably attended for at least 6 months. Certain exceptions may apply so please call Ruth at 502-253-8160 to inquire.
2) Trip members must already have a current passport with an expiration date that goes 6 months beyond the last day of the trip.
3) Due to this trip being expedited, please note that the half funds due date is SOON - May 25, 2022 - so that we can purchase the air tickets. Once you are approved for the trip, you will be given a link that will allow you to raise online donations (non-refundable) right away.
4) Daily basic travel insurance is included in your trip costs. However, for those 70 and above, the accidental death benefit is reduced and there is no disability benefit . Please contact Ruth LeMaster if you have any questions.
|$100.00||Non-refundable deposit at time of application|
|$1,050.00||1/2 Trip Cost | Must be received in order to purchase airline ticket/serve on the trip. Due 6/5/2022|
|$1,050.00||Trip Balance | Must be received in order to serve on the trip. Due 7/24/2022|
Proem Adult Release Required
Required for all adults. Please complete and send a PDF copy to [email protected]
Proem Minor Release Required
Required for those under age 18. Please complete and email a PDF of this form to [email protected]
AirBioLab Form Required
For return to U.S. COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test.. Please fill out completely, and circle method of payment ($50 U.S.) or include insurance information. This is not included in the trip cost.
Minor Volunteer Application
Only if minor (traveling with parent) is applying for the trip.
- Complete online application and $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Complete by set deadlines all required forms and releases on Service Reef. Complete emailed Southeast Volunteer Application, and for adults, the Ministry Safe link asap.
- Participants should get COVID tested (can be a home test) within 72 hours prior to departure. If the test result is positive, team leader and Ruth in missions must be informed.
- Participants will be given an AirBioLab form to fill out to obtain a COVID antigen test to be taken with the team on a telehealth call to AirBioLab for U.S. required negative COVID test.
- Meet all form and trip cost deadlines. Be aware that some Minor forms will need to be notarized.
- Adhere to the Team Covenant at all times. *see Sign Now form.
- Attend all team meetings and mandatory retreat.
- NOTE: Trip cost does not include your passport, immunizations, COVID testing prior to the trip, spending or snack money, or food/drinks in airports.
- Adults 18 years or older preferred. Youth applying must be accompanied by a parent and both must be active trip participants able to perform tasks needed by PROEM.
- Due to insurance company policies, the trip costs are higher for persons traveling internationally who are age 75 - 85. Please contact the missions department for pricing information if you are over age 75.
- Existing Valid Passport REQUIRED – the expiration date on your passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of the trip, and you must have sufficient blank entry/exit pages.
- Discuss with your family.
- Upload your passport copy to your Service Reef profile and email copy of passport and vaccination card to Ruth LeMaster at [email protected]
- Please consult your personal physician to make sure you are current with all required immunizations per www.cdc.gov/travel.
- Complete the PROEM form required for adults or minors and email the completed PDF to Ruth LeMaster at [email protected] See Forms.