SE Beechmont - Children's Ministry
A team of volunteers is needed to provide Children's Ministry assistance to SE Beechmont, a Community Campus of Southeast Christian Church for 7 Sunday evenings from 9/13 - 10/25. This campus is in the heart of our Beechmont neighborhood and will be reaching a multitude of ethnicities, languages and customs in their congregation. Those serving will be:
- Learning – Kristy Greene will train on SE!KIDS ministry materials and how to share Christ with kids
- Listening - to the needs of the kids and their families
- Serving and Praying for – each child and for their families, community
- Building – local and global awareness, effective communication, with the goal of establishing long term relationships
*Proper social distancing measures will be in place. Per current state and CDC guidelines, masks will be required for all those serving. *
All trip participants must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least six months with verifiable attendance and participation. All adults will need proper clearance from SECC safety and security to serve in children's ministry. For questions regarding Southeast mission trips, please click the link below to the Q & A.
For more information, feel free to contact:
Team Primary Contact | Kristy Greene | [email protected] | 502-253-8731
Missions Contact | Beth Conner | [email protected] | 502.253.8154
Missions Contact | Andrea Amettis | [email protected] | 502-253-8006
5007 Southside Drive
Adult Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (18 & older) Required
Please sign and upload this form or print, sign and return to [email protected] as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years, you may already have this on file.
Confidential Volunteer Application for Adult | Background Check Required
All trip participants 18 years and older must have an approved Southeast Confidential Volunteer Application on file. This form includes a background check and completion of the Ministry Safe Online Training.
If you do not have one on file, it is preferred that you complete this electronically. Please contact [email protected] on the Missions Staff to receive the application via email.
If you are not able to complete the form electronically, please print the PDF, complete, and return your form to [email protected] as soon as possible.
- Complete online application and pay trip contribution if applicable
- Complete and submit all required paperwork by the first team meeting. See checklist for outstanding paperwork.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Adhere to the Team Covenant at all times. You will be asked to read and sign this at your 1st Team Meeting.
- Attend ALL team meetings.
- Must be physically able to participate in all aspects of the trip.
- Must pass background check and complete ministry safe
- Discuss with your family.
- Upload or submit all required forms by the deadline. Original notarized forms must be returned in person or by mail.