Indiana MSM - Ability Ministry VBS
- Mar 24 2019 - Mar 27 2019
- Knoxville, TN
- Southeast Christian
This trip is for our Indiana Campus middle school students and leaders.
All trip participants must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least 6 months with verifiable attendance/participation.
- To encourage the staff and residents of Ability Ministry
- To treat the residents to a fun VBS experience
- To leave lasting impressions of Jesus on the residents through our interaction and encouragement
- The residents of Ability are all high-functioning adults and are very welcoming and loving.
- The team will travel together by van.
- All team members will be required to complete a Minor Release Form, Volunteer Application, and Medical Power of Attorney prior to leaving for this trip.
For more information, feel free to contact:
Trip Leader | Chandler Dale | CDale@secc.org | 812.207.7830
Missions Contact | Crystal Terry | CTerry@secc.org | 502-253-8006
Please give all of your completed paperwork to one of your Team Leaders OR send to:
Southeast Christian Church
920 Blankenbaker Parkway
Louisville, KY 40243-1845
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $50.00
|Non-refundable deposit at time of application||$50.00|
|1/2 Trip Cost | Must be received in order to purchase airline ticket/serve on the trip.||$75.00||2/15/2019|
|Trip Balance | Must be received in order to serve on the trip.||$75.00||3/15/2019|
|1st Team Meeting||Meet your team. Receive an overview of the trip. Receive fundraising information. Begin praying for the trip.||Indiana Campus - The Hub (parents and students invited)||Jan 20 2019 10:45 AM - 11:45 AM EST||Yes|
|Mandatory Retreat||This is mandatory for all trip participants. You will participate in team building activities, review the team handbook, receive travel information, etc. Attendance is required in order to serve on this trip.||Indiana Campus - The Hub (includes lunch)||Mar 3 2019 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM EST||Yes|
|Southeast Mission Trip FAQ||Please read.|
|SCC Mission Trip Team Covenant||Please read. You will be asked to sign a copy of this at a later date.|
|Adult Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (18 & older)||Print, sign and return to CTerry@secc.org as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years, you may already have this on file.||1/11/2019||Required|
|Confidential Volunteer Application for Adult | Background Check||All trip participants 18 years and older must have an approved Southeast Confidential Volunteer Application on file. This form includes a background check and completion of the MinistrySafe Online Training.
If you do not have one on file, it is preferred that you complete this form electronically. Please contact Crystal Terry at CTerry@secc.org.
If you are unable to complete the form electronically, please print the PDF, complete , and return your form to Crystal Terry at CTerry@secc.org as soon as possible.
|Minor Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (under 18)||Print, sign and return to CTerry@secc.org as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years, you may already have this on file.||1/11/2019||Required|
|Confidential Volunteer Application for Minor (Ages 9-17) | Background Check||All trip participants ages 9-17 must have an approved Southeast Confidential Volunteer Application on file.
If you currently do not have an approved application on file - please print, complete and return to CTerry@secc.org as soon as possible.
|Medical Care Power of Attorney||Parent must complete, sign and have this form notarized. Return completed original form to:
Southeast Christian Church
ATTN: Crystal Terry
920 Blankenbaker Pkwy.
Louisville, KY 40243
- Complete online application and $50 non-refundable deposit.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork by application deadline. | See Forms tab.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Adhere to the Team Covenant at all times. | See Forms tab
- Attend ALL Team Meetings and Mandatory Retreat.
- Trip cost does not include your spending money and food/drinks in airports.
- This trip is for Indiana Campus middle school students and leaders.
- Must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least 6 months with verifiable attendance/participation.
- Discuss with your family.
- Submit all required paperwork by the application deadline.