*POSTPONED* IN Mike Silva DR Festival Trip #1
All trip participants must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least six months with verifiable attendance and participation. For questions regarding Southeast mission trips, please click the link below to the Q & A.
All are welcome! Whether a seasoned traveler or have never done a missions trip, this one is for you. Just a heart to serve, love people and a willingness to participate "qualifies" you! MSI will provide translators for you everywhere you go to help communicate; all you will need is your smile! MSI Serve teams will spend the week out in the community serving in orphanages, schools, widows homes, prisons, etc. sharing the love of Jesus and providing much needed compassion aid. These include things like food and clothing distribution, water well projects and if able to get permissions from the government, medical aid. Friday and Saturday are the citywide Festival nights and Sunday we will be in the local churches. Each person is required to fill out the MSI Application, hold a current passport (can't expire within 6 months of travel dates) and pay in full for the cost of the trip.
For more information, feel free to contact:
Trip Leader | unknown at this time
Missions Contact | Beth Conner | [email protected] | 502-253-8154
Please send completed forms and 2 photocopies of your passport to:
Southeast Christian Church
920 Blankenbaker Parkway
Louisville, KY 40243-1845
email: [email protected]
Please note :
- Due to insurance company policies, the trip costs are higher for persons traveling internationally who are age 75 - 85. Please contact the Missions Ministry for pricing information if you are over age 75.
|$100.00||Non-refundable deposit at time of application|
|$1,000.00||1/2 Trip Cost | Must be received in order to purchase airline ticket/serve on the trip. Due 9/17/2020|
|$2,000.00||Trip Balance | Must be received in order to serve on the trip. Due 12/1/2020|
Mandatory 1st Team Meeting Required
Meet your team. Receive an overview of the trip. Receive fundraising information. Begin praying for the trip. This meeting generally occurs within two weeks after the application deadline.
Mandatory Retreat Required
This is mandatory for all trip participants and usually occurs 4 weeks prior to the trip departure date. You will participate in team building activities, review the team handbook, receive travel information, etc. Attendance is required in order to serve on this trip.
Valid Passport color copy Required
Adult Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (18 & older) Required
Print, sign and return to Southeast Missions as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years you may already have this on file.
Confidential Volunteer Application for Adult | Background Check Required
All trip participants 18 years and older must have an approved Southeast Confidential Volunteer Application on file. This form includes a background check and completion of the MinistrySafe Online Training.
If you do not have one on file, it is preferred that you complete this electronically. Please contact Beth Conner | [email protected] on the Missions Staff and an electronic version of the form will be sent to you.
If you are not able to complete the form electronically, please print the PDF, complete, and return your form to Beth Conner, Missions Staff, as soon as possible.
Team Covenent Required
- Complete online application and $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, including passport copy, by deadline. See checklist for outstanding paperwork.
- Valid Passport – the expiration date on your passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of the trip. If a visa is required, your passport must have available visa pages.
- Immunizations – Southeast Missions Ministry strongly supports the recommendations of the CDC. Please visit www.passporthealthusa.com to see a complete list of required immunizations.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Adhere to the Team Covenant at all times. You will be asked to read and sign this at your 1st Team Meeting.
- Attend ALL team meetings.
- Trip cost does not include your passport, immunizations, spending money and food and drinks in airports.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be an active Southeast IN campus member or attendee for at least 6 months with verifiable attendance/participation.
- Due to insurance company policies, the trip costs are higher for persons traveling internationally who are age 75 - 85. Please contact the missions department for pricing information if you are over age 75.
- Must be physically able to participate in all aspects of the trip.
- This is for Indiania Campus members and attendees only.
- Discuss with your family.
- Submit or upload all required forms by the deadline.
- Start the process for obtaining or renewing your passport before the 1st Team Meeting, if you do not have one.
- Obtain immunizations and medications as required by the country in which you will serve. Southeast Missions Ministry supports the recommendations of the Center of Disease Control www.cdc.gov/travel.