IN HSM Cuba
- Mar 21 2020 - Mar 28 2020
- Havana , CU
- Southeast Christian
Please note :
This trip is for students from the Indiana Campus.
All trip participants must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least six months with verifiable attendance and participation. For questions regarding Southeast mission trips, please click the link below to the Q & A.
For more information, feel free to contact:
MSM or HSM Contact | [email protected]
Team Leader | Alex Christiansen | [email protected]
Missions Contact | Beth Conner | [email protected] | 502-253-8154
Please upload completed forms, send 2 passport copies, and mail notarized originals (if applicable) to:
Southeast Christian Church
920 Blankenbaker Parkway
Louisville, KY 40243-1845
email: [email protected]
Please note :
- Due to insurance company policies, the trip costs are higher for persons traveling internationally who are age 75 - 85. Please contact the Missions Ministry for pricing information if you are over age 75.
Stories Tell your story
Cost: $2,200.00 due 3/21/2020
Application Fee: $100.00
|Non-refundable deposit at time of application||$100.00|
|1/2 Trip Cost | Must be received in order to purchase airline ticket/serve on the trip.||$1,100.00||1/5/2020|
|Trip Balance | Must be received in order to serve on the trip.||$2,200.00||3/21/2020|
|Mandatory Retreat||This is mandatory for all trip participants and usually occurs 4 weeks prior to the trip departure date. You will participate in team building activities, review the team handbook, receive travel information, etc. Attendance is required in order to serve on this trip.||TBD||TBD||Yes|
|Mandatory 1st Team Meeting (HSM IN Cuba)||
Meet your team. Receive an overview of the trip. Receive fundraising information. Begin praying for the trip. Collect any remaining forms.
Parents, please attend. Bring any questions!
|The Attic. Indiana Campus, second floor.||Dec 15 2019 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST||Yes|
|Valid Passport color copy||Please read.||Required|
|Adult Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (18 & older)||Print, sign and return to Southeast Missions as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years you may already have this on file.||Required|
|Confidential Volunteer Application for Adult | Background Check||All trip participants 18 years and older must have an approved Southeast Confidential Volunteer Application on file. This form includes a background check and completion of the MinistrySafe Online Training.
If you do not have one on file, it is preferred that you complete this electronically. Please contact Beth Conner | [email protected] on the Missions Staff and an electronic version of the form will be sent to you.
If you are not able to complete the form electronically, please print the PDF, complete, and return your form to Beth Conner, Missions Staff, as soon as possible.
|Volunteer Application - Minor||Required|
|Minor Legal Release Form||Required|
|Consent to Airline Travel (minor)||Form must be notarized, signed by a parent or legal guardian and mailed into International Missions||Required|
|Medical Power of Attorney (minor)||Form must be notarized, signed by a parent or legal guardian and mailed into International Missions.||Required|
|Cuba Visa Form||1/21/2020||Required|
|Cuba OFAC form - adult||1/15/2020||Required|
|Cuba OFAC form - minor||DO NOT fill out the top portion of the second page. Parent or guardian signs/dates middle section and will list the name of the minor student attending the trip. Parent signs/dates the bottom of the page again.||1/15/2020||Required|
- Complete online application and $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, including passport copy, by deadline. See checklist for outstanding paperwork.
- Valid Passport – the expiration date on your passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of the trip. If a visa is required, your passport must have available visa pages.
- Immunizations – Southeast Missions Ministry strongly supports the recommendations of the CDC. Please visit www.passporthealthusa.com to see a complete list of required immunizations.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Adhere to the Team Covenant at all times. You will be asked to read and sign this at your 1st Team Meeting.
- Attend ALL team meetings.
- Trip cost does not include your passport, immunizations, spending money and food and drinks in airports.
- Must be an active Southeast IN campus member or attendee for at least 6 months with verifiable attendance/participation.
- Due to insurance company policies, the trip costs are higher for persons traveling internationally who are age 75 - 85. Please contact the missions department for pricing information if you are over age 75.
- Must be physically able to participate in all aspects of the trip.
- Students must be part of IN campus HSM.
- Discuss with your family.
- Submit or upload all required forms by the deadline.
- Start the process for obtaining or renewing your passport before the 1st Team Meeting, if you do not have one.
- Obtain immunizations and medications as required by the country in which you will serve. Southeast Missions Ministry supports the recommendations of the Center of Disease Control www.cdc.gov/travel.