E-Town Family Trip - Ability Lake Party (ages 8+)
- Jun 26 2020 - Jun 28 2020
- Knoxville, TN
- Southeast Christian
All trip participants must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least six months with verifiable attendance and participation. For questions regarding Southeast mission trips, please click the link below to the Q & A.
- Encourage the staff and residents
- Organize a day of food, activities and fun!
- Make lasting impressions of Jesus on the residents through our interaction and love
- This trip is for families with children ages 8 and over who are looking for an opportunity to serve together.
- The residents of Ability Ministry are all high-functioning adults and are very welcoming and loving.
- All team members ages 9 and over will be required to have 6-month attendance verification and complete a Volunteer Application and Missions Release prior to leaving for this trip (unless already completed.) Adult will also need to have completed our online Ministry Safe Training.
- Families will be responsible for their own travel.
Please upload or send completed forms to:
Southeast Christian Church
920 Blankenbaker Parkway
Louisville, KY 40243-1845
email: [email protected]
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $50.00
|Non-refundable deposit at time of application||$50.00|
|1/2 Trip Cost | Must be received in order to purchase airline ticket/serve on the trip.||$50.00||5/8/2020|
|Trip Balance | Must be received in order to serve on the trip.||$50.00||6/6/2020|
|Mandatory 1st Team Meeting||Meet your team. Receive an overview of the trip. Receive fundraising information. Begin praying for the trip. This meeting generally occurs within two weeks after the application deadline.||E-Town Campus - Room TBD||Apr 9 2020 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM EDT||Yes|
|Mandatory Retreat||This is mandatory for all trip participants and usually occurs 4 weeks prior to the trip departure date. You will participate in team building activities, review the team handbook, receive travel information, etc. Attendance is required in order to serve on this trip.||E-Town Campus - Room TBD (lunch included)||May 30 2020 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM EDT||Yes|
|Adult Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (18 & older)||Please sign and upload this form or print, sign and return to [email protected] as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years, you may already have this on file.||4/9/2020||Required|
|Confidential Volunteer Application for Adult | Background Check||All trip participants 18 years and older must have an approved Southeast Confidential Volunteer Application on file. This form includes a background check and completion of the Ministry Safe Online Training.
If you do not have one on file, it is preferred that you complete this electronically. Please contact [email protected] on the Missions Staff to receive the application via email.
If you are not able to complete the form electronically, please print the PDF, complete, and return your form to [email protected] as soon as possible.
|Minor Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (under 18)||Print, sign and return to [email protected] as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years, you may already have this on file.||4/9/2020||Required|
|Confidential Volunteer Application for Minor (Ages 9-17) | Background Check||All trip participants ages 9-17 must have an approved Southeast Confidential Volunteer Application on file.
If you currently do not have an approved application on file - please print, complete and return to [email protected] as soon as possible.
- Complete online application and $50 non-refundable deposit.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork by the deadline. See checklist for outstanding paperwork.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Adhere to the Team Covenant at all times. You will be asked to read and sign this at your 1st Team Meeting.
- Attend ALL team meetings.
- Trip cost does not include spending money and food and drinks in airports.
- Must be 8 years or older.
- Must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least 6 months with verifiable attendance/participation.
- Must be physically able to participate in all aspects of the trip.
- Discuss with your family.
- Upload or submit all required forms by the deadline. Original notarized forms must be returned in person or by mail.
8 spots left
4 days left
Apr 3 2020
11:59 PM EDT