Cuba Disciple Making Trip
On this trip, the team will be doing leadership training for house church pastors and leaders. They will participate in the house church services and small group meetings. The team will be doing street evangelism and house to house visitations in the morning, and prayer walking through neighborhoods in the afternoon. There will also be an evangelical meal where neighbors and team members will be invited to participate.
Please send completed forms and 2 photocopies of your passport to:
Southeast Christian Church
920 Blankenbaker Parkway
Louisville, KY 40243-1845
email: [email protected]
Please note :
- All trip participants must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least 6 months with verifiable attendance/participation.
- Due to insurance company policies, the trip costs are higher for persons traveling internationally who are age 75 - 85. Please contact the Missions Ministry for pricing information if you are over age 75.
|$100.00||Non-refundable deposit at time of application|
|$1,000.00||1/2 Trip Cost | Must be received in order to purchase airline ticket/serve on the trip. Due 12/15/2019|
|$2,000.00||Trip Balance | Must be received in order to serve on the trip. Due 2/22/2020|
Mandatory 1st Team Meeting Required
Meet your team. Receive an overview of the trip. Receive fundraising information. Begin praying for the trip. This meeting generally occurs within two weeks after the application deadline.
Mandatory Retreat Required
This is mandatory for all trip participants and usually occurs 4 weeks prior to the trip departure date. You will participate in team building activities, review the team handbook, receive travel information, etc. Attendance is required in order to serve on this trip.
SCC Mission Trip Team Covenant
Please read. You will be asked to sign a copy of this at a later date.
Valid Passport | 2 Copies Required
Adult Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (18 & older) Required
Print, sign and return to Southeast Missions as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years you may already have this on file.
Confidential Volunteer Application for Adult | Background Check Required
All trip participants 18 years and older must have an approved Southeast Confidential Volunteer Application on file. This form includes a background check and completion of the MinistrySafe Online Training.
If you do not have one on file, it is preferred that you complete this electronically. Please contact Beth Conner | [email protected] on the Missions Staff and an electronic version of the form will be sent to you.
If you are not able to complete the form electronically, please print the PDF, complete, and return your form to Beth Conner, Missions Staff, as soon as possible.
Cuba OFAC form Required
Please only sign and date the highlighted area.
Cuba Visa Form Required
- Complete online application and $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, including passport copy, by deadline. | See Forms tab.
- Valid Passport – the expiration date on your passport MUST be 6 months beyond the return date of the trip. If a visa is required, your passport must have available visa pages.
- Immunizations – Southeast Mission Ministry supports the recommendations of the CDC. Please consult the CDC website at cdc.gov and your family physician.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Adhere to the Team Covenant at all times. | See Forms tab
- Attend ALL Team Meetings and Mandatory Retreat.
- Trip cost does not include your passport, immunizations, spending money and food/drinks in airports.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least 6 months with verifiable attendance/participation.
- Due to insurance company policies, the trip costs are higher for persons traveling internationally who are age 75 - 85. Please contact the missions department for pricing information if you are over age 75.
- Discuss with your family.
- Submit 2 photocopies of your passport and all required forms by the deadline.
- Start the process for obtaining or renewing your passport as soon as possible, if you do not have one.
- Obtain immunizations and medications as advised by your doctor. Southeast Missions Ministry supports the recommendations of the Center of Disease Control www.cdc.gov/travel.