Ladies' Fall Retreat - The Samaritan Women
A team of women from Southeast will travel to Baltimore, Maryland to host a graduate retreat for The Samaritan Women (TSW), a ministry partner of Southeast. The Samaritan Women’s mission is to promote health, healing and hope for survivors of sex trafficking. TSW offers a transitional residence program for women who are recovering from trauma and trafficking. In addition, it offers a graduate residence for those who have completed the program and are living in community with other graduates. Our team will host a weekend retreat of Bible Study, mentoring and encouragement as the graduates begin their new lives of freedom.
- To encourage the staff and residents at The Samaritan Women
- To host the graduates for a weekend retreat of fellowship and encouragement by modeling how to live a life for Christ
All team members will be required to complete a background assessment in addition to the online Ministry Safe Training prior to leaving for this trip.
This trip is intended for anyone who has a passion for serving those healing from the physical and emotional scars of human trafficking.
For more information, feel free to contact:
Please send completed forms to:
Southeast Christian Church
920 Blankenbaker Parkway
Louisville, KY 40243-1845
email: [email protected]
|$50.00||Non-refundable deposit at time of application|
|$325.00||1/2 Trip Cost | Must be received in order to purchase airline ticket/serve on the trip. Due 8/30/2019|
|$325.00||Trip Balance | Must be received in order to serve on the trip. Due 9/28/2019|
Aug 7 2019
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM EDT
Mandatory 1st Team Meeting Required
Meet your team. Receive an overview of the trip. Receive fundraising information. Begin praying for the trip. This meeting generally occurs within two weeks after the application deadline.
Sep 14 2019
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
Mandatory Retreat Required
This is mandatory for all trip participants and usually occurs 4 weeks prior to the trip departure date. You will participate in team building activities, review the team handbook, receive travel information, etc. Attendance is required in order to serve on this trip.
Southeast Mission Trip FAQ
SCC Mission Trip Team Covenant Required
Please read. You will be asked to sign a copy of this at a later date.
Adult Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (18 & older) Required
Print, sign and return to [email protected] as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years, you may already have this on file.
Confidential Volunteer Application for Adult | Background Check Required
All trip participants 18 years and older must have an approved Southeast Confidential Volunteer Application on file. This form includes a background check and completion of the MinistrySafe Online Training.
If you do not have one on file, it is preferred that you complete this form electronically. Please contact Crystal Terry at [email protected]
If you are unable to complete the form electronically, please print the PDF, complete , and return your form to Crystal Terry at [email protected] as soon as possible.
- Complete online application and $50 non-refundable deposit.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork by the application deadline. | See Forms tab.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Adhere to the Team Covenant at all times. | See Forms tab
- Attend ALL Team Meetings and Mandatory Retreat.
- Trip cost does not include your spending money and food/drinks in airports.
- Must be ladies 18 years or older.
- Must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least 6 months with verifiable attendance/participation.
- Discuss with your family.
- Submit all required paperwork by the application deadline.