Crestwood HSM - NYC Church Plant Trip
- Jul 19 2019 - Jul 24 2019
- NYC, NY
- Southeast Christian
Please note : This trip is for our Crestwood Campus HSM students and leaders. All trip participants must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least 6 months with verifiable attendance/participation.Our Crestwood Campus HSM students and leaders are joining with churches and ministries in New York City to demonstrate what it means to “be Jesus” in a community very different than their own. The group will partner with church plants and international outreach ministries, as well as share in group time with several pastors. This is a great opportunity for students to gain first-hand experience serving urban communities in Jesus’ name.
- Serve alongside several cross-cultural urban ministries
- Meet with church planters in an effort to learn about what is involved in church planting
- Bond with fellow students in the group as they learn and live out what it means to be Jesus in an urban setting
Please give all of your completed paperwork to one of your Team Leaders OR send to:
Southeast Christian Church
920 Blankenbaker Parkway
Louisville, KY 40243-1845
email: [email protected]
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $50.00
|Non-refundable deposit at time of application||$50.00|
|1/2 Trip Cost | Must be received in order to purchase airline ticket/serve on the trip.||$425.00||5/11/2019|
|Trip Balance | Must be received in order to serve on the trip.||$425.00||7/12/2019|
|Team Meeting||Meet your team. Receive an overview of the trip. Receive fundraising information. Begin praying for the trip.||the 514||Jan 27 2019 1:15 PM - 2:00 PM EST||Yes|
|Team Meeting||the 514||Mar 24 2019 1:15 PM - 1:45 PM EDT||Yes|
|Mandatory Retreat||This is mandatory for all trip participants. You will participate in team building activities, review the team handbook, receive travel information, etc. Attendance is required in order to serve on this trip.||the 514||May 11 2019 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM EDT||Yes|
|Adult Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (18 & older)||Print, sign and return to [email protected] as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years, you may already have this on file.||1/20/2019||Required|
|Confidential Volunteer Application for Adult | Background Check||All trip participants 18 years and older must have an approved Southeast Confidential Volunteer Application on file. This form includes a background check and completion of the MinistrySafe Online Training.
If you do not have one on file, it is preferred that you complete this form electronically. Please contact Crystal Terry at [email protected] on the Missions Staff.
If you are not able to complete the form electronically, please print the PDF, complete , and return your form to Crystal Terry at [email protected] as soon as possible.
|Minor Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (under 18)||Print, sign and return to [email protected] as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years, you may already have this on file.||1/20/2019||Required|
|Confidential Volunteer Application for Minor (Ages 9-17) | Background Check||All trip participants ages 9-17 must have an approved Southeast Confidential Volunteer Application on file.
If you currently do not have an approved application on file, please print, complete and return the form to Crystal Terry at [email protected] as soon as possible.
|Medical Care Power of Attorney||Parent must complete, sign and have this form notarized. Return completed original form to:
Southeast Christian Church
ATTN: Crystal Terry
920 Blankenbaker Pkwy.
Louisville, KY 40243
|NYC Lodging Release||Please read, sign and return to Southeast Missions. Parents must also sign for those under 18.||1/20/2019||Required|
|NYC Lodging House Rules||Please read, sign and return to Southeast Missions.||1/20/2019||Required|
- Complete online application and $50 non-refundable deposit.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork by application deadline. | See Forms tab.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Adhere to the Team Covenant at all times. | See Forms tab
- Attend ALL Team Meetings and Mandatory Retreat.
- Trip cost does not include your spending money and food/drinks in airports.
- This trip is for Crestwood Campus high school students and leaders.
- Must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least 6 months with verifiable attendance/participation.
- Discuss with your family.
- Submit all required paperwork by the application deadline.