College-Age Ministry Trip - NYC International Project
- Mar 10 2019 - Mar 16 2019
- NYC, NY
- Southeast Christian
All trip participants must be age 18 or older and be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least 6 months with verifiable attendance/participation.
Southeast’s College-Age Ministry will spend Spring Break 2019 in New York City training and serving alongside NYC International Project, a Southeast mission partner. The team will interact with diverse people groups with a goal of helping long-term mission workers find individuals who are open to learning about Jesus. It will provide a great opportunity for young adults who have a passion for ministry to gain first-hand experience in boldly sharing their faith with cultures very different from their own.
- Train with and encourage NYC International Project
- Experience opportunities to practice communicating the Gospel
- Bond with fellow team members as you share the common goal of serving in Christ’s name
- For more information, feel free to contact:
Trip Leader | Justin Weece | [email protected] | 502.530.2770
Missions Contact | Crystal Terry | [email protected] | 502-253-8006
Please give all of your completed paperwork to one of your Team Leaders OR send to:
Southeast Christian Church
920 Blankenbaker Parkway
Louisville, KY 40243-1845
email: [email protected]
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $100.00
|Non-refundable deposit at time of application||$100.00|
|1/2 Trip Cost | Must be received in order to purchase airline ticket/serve on the trip.||$325.00||2/1/2019|
|Trip Balance | Must be received in order to serve on the trip.||$425.00||3/1/2019|
|Mandatory Retreat||This is mandatory for all trip participants. You will participate in ministry training and team-building activities, review the team handbook, receive travel information, etc. Attendance is required in order to serve on this trip.||Date, time and location TBD||Jan 1 2019 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST||Yes|
|1st Team Meeting||Meet your team. Receive an overview of the trip. Receive fundraising information. Begin praying for the trip.||Blankenbaker Campus - Navigate Room||Jan 20 2019 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM EST||Yes|
|Southeast Mission Trip FAQ||Please read.|
|SCC Mission Trip Team Covenant||Please read. You will be asked to sign a copy of this at a later date.|
|Adult Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (18 & older)||Print, sign and return to [email protected] as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years, you may already have this on file.||Required|
|Confidential Volunteer Application for Adult | Background Check||All trip participants 18 years and older must have an approved Southeast Confidential Volunteer Application on file. This form includes a background check and completion of the MinistrySafe Online Training.
If you do not have one on file, it is preferred that you complete this form electronically. Please contact Crystal Terry at [email protected]
If you are unable to complete the form electronically, please print the PDF, complete , and return your form to Crystal Terry at [email protected] as soon as possible.
|NYC Lodging House Rules||Please read, sign and return to Southeast Missions.||1/20/2019||Required|
|NYC Lodging Release||Please read, sign and return to Southeast Missions.||1/20/2019||Required|
- Complete online application and $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork by application deadline. | See Forms tab.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Adhere to the Team Covenant at all times. | See Forms tab
- Attend ALL Team Meetings and Mandatory Retreat.
- Trip cost does not include your spending money and food/drinks in airports.
- This trip is those involved in Southeast College-Age Ministry.
- Must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least 6 months with verifiable attendance/participation.
- Discuss with your family.
- Submit all required paperwork by the application deadline.