Blankenbaker MSM - Baltimore Church Plant Trip
- Mar 30 2019 - Apr 2 2019
- Baltimore, MD
- Southeast Christian
This trip is for our 920 Campus middle school students and leaders.
All trip participants must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least 6 months with verifiable attendance/participation.
- Meet with and serve alongside church plant pastors in an effort to learn about what is involved in church planting
- Encourage the church plant staffs and families
Please give all of your completed paperwork to one of your Team Leaders OR send to:
Southeast Christian Church
920 Blankenbaker Parkway
Louisville, KY 40243-1845
email: [email protected]
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $50.00
|Non-refundable deposit at time of application||$50.00|
|1/2 Trip Cost | Must be received in order to purchase airline ticket/serve on the trip.||$275.00||2/8/2019|
|Trip Balance | Must be received in order to serve on the trip.||$275.00||3/16/2019|
|1st Team Meeting||Meet your team. Receive an overview of the trip. Receive fundraising information. Begin praying for the trip.||920 Campus - The Block||Jan 13 2019 12:45 PM - 2:00 PM EST||Yes|
|Mandatory Retreat||This is mandatory for all trip participants. You will participate in team building activities, review the team handbook, receive travel information, etc. Attendance is required in order to serve on this trip.||920 Campus - The Block||Mar 16 2019 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM EDT||Yes|
|Southeast Mission Trip FAQ||Please read.|
|SCC Mission Trip Team Covenant||Please read. You will be asked to sign a copy of this at a later date.|
|Adult Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (18 & older)||Print, sign and return to [email protected] as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years, you may already have this on file.||1/7/2019||Required|
|Confidential Volunteer Application for Adult | Background Check||All trip participants 18 years and older must have an approved Southeast Confidential Volunteer Application on file. This form includes a background check and completion of the MinistrySafe Online Training.
If you do not have one on file, it is preferred that you complete this form electronically. Please contact Crystal Terry at [email protected]
If you are unable to complete the form electronically, please print the PDF, complete , and return your form to Crystal Terry at [email protected] as soon as possible.
|Minor Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (under 18)||Print, sign and return to [email protected] as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years, you may already have this on file.||1/7/2019||Required|
|Confidential Volunteer Application for Minor (Ages 9-17) | Background Check||All trip participants ages 9-17 must have an approved Southeast Confidential Volunteer Application on file.
If you currently do not have an approved application on file - please print, complete and return to [email protected] as soon as possible.
|Medical Care Power of Attorney||Parent must complete, sign and have this form notarized. Return completed original form to:
Southeast Christian Church
ATTN: Crystal Terry
920 Blankenbaker Pkwy.
Louisville, KY 40243
- Complete online application and $50 non-refundable deposit.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork by application deadline. | See Forms tab.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Adhere to the Team Covenant at all times. | See Forms tab
- Attend ALL Team Meetings and Mandatory Retreat.
- Trip cost does not include your spending money and food/drinks in airports.
- This trip is for 920 Campus middle school students and leaders.
- Must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least 6 months with verifiable attendance/participation.
- Discuss with your family.
- Submit all required paperwork by the application deadline.