Southwest Crossroads WKY Trip
All trip participants must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least six months with verifiable attendance and participation. For questions regarding Southeast mission trips, please click the link below to the Q & A.
A tfrom our Southwest Campus will join with Crossroads Mission, a Southeast-supported mission partner, for 4 days of service in Western KY.
- Basic remodeling and/or construction skills a plus but not required.
- Ages 18 or older.
- Offer a spirit-focused, service-oriented, team-building experience
- Serve alongside the church/s and SCC partner Crossroads
- Bond with fellow church members as you share the common goal of spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ through service
Trip Leader | Aaron Troutman 502-938-9951
Please upload or send completed forms to:
Southeast Christian Church
920 Blankenbaker Parkway
Louisville, KY 40243-1845
Aaron Troutman-SCC Southwest Campus
|$25.00||Non-refundable deposit at time of application|
|$0.00||1/2 Trip Cost | Must be received in order to purchase airline ticket/serve on the trip.|
|$0.00||Trip Balance | Must be received in order to serve on the trip.|
Adult Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (18 & older) Required
Please sign and upload this form or print, sign and return to [email protected] as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years, you may already have this on file.
Confidential Volunteer Application for Adult | Background Check Required
All trip participants 18 years and older must have an approved Southeast Confidential Volunteer Application on file. This form includes a background check and completion of the Ministry Safe Online Training.
If you do not have one on file, it is preferred that you complete this electronically. Please contact [email protected] on the Missions Staff to receive the application via email.
If you are not able to complete the form electronically, please print the PDF, complete, and return your form to [email protected] as soon as possible.
Crossroads Form D (age 18 & over) Required
Please complete and return this original form to Ruth LeMaster on the Missions Staff, along with notarization and a copy of your medical insurance card.
Crossroads Form E Required
Please complete and return to Ruth LeMaster on the Missions Staff.
Team Covenant Required
All team members must read and fill this out.
- Complete online application and $25 non-refundable deposit.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork by the deadline. See checklist for outstanding paperwork.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Adhere to the Team Covenant at all times. You will be asked to read and sign this at your 1st Team Meeting.
- Attend ALL team meetings.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least 6 months with verifiable attendance/participation.
- Must be physically able to participate in all aspects of the trip.
- Discuss with your family.
- Upload or submit all required forms by the deadline. Original notarized forms must be returned in person or by mail.