POSTPONED - 920 MSM - Baltimore Church Plant
- Mar 28 2020 - Mar 31 2020
- Baltiimore, MD
- Southeast Christian
As of 3/13/2020, this trip has been prayerfully postponed.
This trip is for middle school students and leaders at 920 Campus.
All trip participants must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least six months with verifiable attendance and participation. For questions regarding Southeast mission trips, please click the link below to the Q & A.
During Spring Break 2020, our 920 middle school ministry is offering a trip for students to discover the great commission and great commandment of Jesus lived out through church planting in the Baltimore/Washington DC area. We will spend time at four Southeast-supported church plants serving, helping with set-up for worship services and experiencing what it takes to plant a church. Our team will serve alongside Revolution, Foundry and Encounter churches as well as experience urban culture.
- Meet with, encourage and serve alongside church plant pastors, their staffs and families in an effort to learn what is involved in church planting
For more information, feel free to contact:
Trip Leader | Brock O'Dell | [email protected] | 847.271.4842
Missions Contact | Ruth LeMaster|502-253-8160
Please upload or send completed forms to:
Southeast Christian Church
920 Blankenbaker Parkway
Louisville, KY 40243-1845
email: [email protected]
Stories Tell your story
Application Fee: $50.00
|Non-refundable deposit at time of application||$50.00|
|1/2 Trip Cost | Must be received in order to purchase airline ticket/serve on the trip.||$300.00||1/24/2020|
|Trip Balance | Must be received in order to serve on the trip.||$300.00||3/14/2020|
|Mandatory 1st Team Meeting||Meet your team. Receive an overview of the trip. Receive fundraising information. Begin praying for the trip. This meeting generally occurs within two weeks after the application deadline.||The Block||Dec 15 2019 12:45 PM - 2:00 PM EST||Yes|
|Mandatory Retreat||This is mandatory for all trip participants and usually occurs 4 weeks prior to the trip departure date. You will participate in team building activities, review the team handbook, receive travel information, etc. Attendance is required in order to serve on this trip.||The Block||Mar 14 2020 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM EDT||Yes|
|Adult Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (18 & older)||Please sign and upload this form or print, sign and return to [email protected] as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years, you may already have this on file.||12/15/2019||Required|
|Confidential Volunteer Application for Adult | Background Check||All trip participants 18 years and older must have an approved Southeast Confidential Volunteer Application on file. This form includes a background check and completion of the Ministry Safe Online Training.
If you do not have one on file, it is preferred that you complete this electronically. Please contact [email protected] on the Missions Staff to receive the application via email.
If you cannot complete the form electronically, please print the PDF, complete, and return your form to [email protected]
|Confidential Volunteer Application for Minor (Ages 9-17) | Background Check||All trip participants ages 9-17 must have an approved Southeast Confidential Volunteer Application on file.
If you currently do not have an approved application on file, contact [email protected] to receive the application via email.
|Minor Legal Release and Indemnity Agreement (under 18)||Please sign and upload this form or print, sign and return to [email protected] as soon as possible. Note: If you have served on a trip in recent years, you may already have this on file.||12/15/2019||Required|
|Medical Power of Attorney Form||Please have a parent complete, sign, and have this form notarized. Send original to Ruth LeMaster in Missions or to your team leader.||12/15/2019||Required|
- Complete online application and $50 non-refundable deposit.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork by the deadline. See checklist for outstanding paperwork.
- Meet all paperwork and trip cost deadlines.
- Adhere to the Team Covenant at all times. You will be asked to read and sign this at your 1st Team Meeting.
- Attend ALL team meetings.
- Trip cost does not include spending money and food and drinks in airports.
- Must be at least the age designated by your team leader.
- Must be an active Southeast member or attendee for at least 6 months with verifiable attendance/participation.
- Must be physically able to participate in all aspects of the trip.
- Discuss with your family.
- Upload or submit all required forms by the deadline. Original notarized forms must be returned in person or by mail.